Teresina Goheen began her journey with health and wellness as a professional ballet dancer at the age of 17. Her extensive career as a performer kept her curious and encouraged to stay healthy and thus transitioned to her career as a health specialist. The study became her life’s work and passion.
Teresina’s joy of movement has made this second career a life-long journey. Her rallying cry is for all people to have the tools to be healthy and happy no matter where and how they live! “It’s not just a studio at Balance of Fitness but a place of learning for all people and all ages”.
- Movement Specialist TMG Certified
- TRX Certified- Club Bell Certified
- Kettlebell Certified
- Pilates Certified
- Gyrotonic® -Gyrokenisis® Certified
- PDTR Jose Palmer
- Standard Process Student
- Z Health Dr. Cobb
- Seasonal Trainer for five years with world class former champion tennis player Andy Murray.
- Guest Teacher for the USTA with the top 11 male tennis players.
- National Academy of the Arts
- Santa Monica College AA
- San Francisco State University BA (Emphasis in Kinesiology, Nutrition and Sport)
- Dayton Ballet
- Tulsa Ballet
- Fort Wayne Ballet
- Ballet Hispanico
- Milwaukee Ballet
- Milwaukee Opera Ballet
Las Vegas Shows:
- Michael Crawford’s EFX at the MGM
- Siegfried and Roy
Cruise Ships Shows:
- Revue Shows with the Jean Ann Ryan Company